Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, im part of a larger cobalt club here in OKC, and i was sending an invite to anyone to come on out and join us. We meet every saturday night at nw 39th street. There are a total of i think 8-10 cobalts including 4 ss/scs, 2 tcs, 2 lt sedans, 1 g5, an ion redline and a regular ion. Let me know if you want to come out.

·
Registered
403 Posts
heck do not know if i can make it every night but i am out there sometimes have a yellow ls lowered and black rims with nightshade might come this sat. where do you all meet at?

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey im all in soon as i get my tag gotta black ls only mod so far is 3a racin muffler but your there every sat funny thing i got my balt from there

·
Registered
403 Posts
i guess there are not any new ones but i have two friends who are big into cars and they both have chevy trucks we might be out tonight

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
might be gettign stationed out in Ft.Sill....next to lawton OK. you guys still meeting up over there in OKC??

·
Registered
403 Posts
It is on NW 39th street we all meet in front of express credit auto. If your coming from Tuttle there is two ways to get there, you can take Sarah all the way to 39th then turn right and just stay on 39th express credit will be on the right side of the street(south side). But you can also take state highway 152 to I 44 the take that all the way past I 40 to 39th then take 39th all the way it will then be on the left side of the street.

If you want you could meet me and a couple of my friends in mustang and we can all roll up to 39th together. I live just outside of mustang if you want to do this pm me and I will give you my phone number and you can text me

·
Registered
11 Posts
I couldn't make it last week. GF and I took my son down to Meers for his B-Day. I might make it this week. It will be after 8 before I get there though as I help lead worship at Victory Singles on Saturday nights. But I'll be pretty close when I get out so if you guys are still out I'll swing by and see if I can meet y'all

·
Registered
403 Posts
I couldn't make it last week. GF and I took my son down to Meers for his B-Day. I might make it this week. It will be after 8 before I get there though as I help lead worship at Victory Singles on Saturday nights. But I'll be pretty close when I get out so if you guys are still out I'll swing by and see if I can meet y'all
sweetness bro we usually dont get out there till later anyways.

i am wanting to go into worship and eventually be a music minister

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea that works dude, our club doesnt usually get out there till 930. heres my phone number in case you need directions or to meet us somewhere

405-519-0594

oh and the express credit auto is off ann arbor and nw 39th, its between macarthur and meridian.

sweetness bro we usually dont get out there till later anyways.
ive actually never seen u out there...but i guess i havent made it in a few weeks too though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.