Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved a permaban for defending myself via private message as told to by one of their admins. I'm not just going to sit back and let someone call me a ricer seriously. I was a premium member, I bought their decals, and I made helpful posts almost everyday...I am seriously pissed. :-x

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Somehow I'm not surprised. And if it was in PM's there must have been a way to stop you two from contacting each other instead of banning you. There has been a plethora of banned css.net people coming here recently lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I recieved a permaban for defending myself via private message as told to by one of their admins. I'm not just going to sit back and let someone call me a ricer seriously. I was a premium member, I bought their decals, and I made helpful posts almost everyday...I am seriously pissed. :-x
i was called a ricer on there, and i wasnt even a member!!! I had to join to tell the admins about the misconduct on that forum

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Somehow I'm not surprised. And if it was in PM's there must have been a way to stop you two from contacting each other instead of banning you. There has been a plethora of banned css.net people coming here recently lol
i didnt get banned, just got sick of the drama bs.:laugh: i like this site alot! very chill, and people dont seem to be out LOOKING for ANY reason to bash people. wish i would have come to this forum along time ago! thanks to everyone for keeping this a respectable and fun forum site!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i didnt get banned, just got sick of the drama bs.:laugh: i like this site alot! very chill, and people dont seem to be out LOOKING for ANY reason to bash people. wish i would have come to this forum along time ago! thanks to everyone for keeping this a respectable and fun forum site!
this one is way better when you really want to learn about your car. but I feel like the social life on here is lacking. One of the only things I like about css is the random ass posts. lol but I think I've seen someone on here get bashed maybe twice.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yes i feel that there are alot of people who bash on that site, especially those who have SS's ... but welcome to the site . I am one of the moderators so if you have any issues feel free to PM me. Oh and i am sure you already know this but the search tool is your friend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.