• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think we should get a whole slew (yes I said slew) of the yourcobalt.com members together for a meet. I think it would be fun to actually see some of the members cars and of course the members too! We could get a group photo of all the cobalts and maybe put it in the calender next year. It's kind of a GM Tuner bash Idea but with us YC.com members. It's a new year so I've got 3 weeks of vacation and I really want to go on a road trip. We'll first of all need to find a place and then a date and time. What do you guys and gals say? Am I crazy or are you up for it too?!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
We should do it in Panama city beach hahaha Spring break!!! Its close enough to me also. J/k Depends on where admin wants to do it at if I go or not. If its upnorth count me out. Too much travelin but if its like a little further south like in the middle I might be interested

·
Registered
162 Posts
OC md is a decent place. Yet its still cold out. Sandy point beach in maryland near the bay is a nice place as well. But it is cold. Better chances on waiting til it gets a lil warmer out to host a meet somewhere?

T

·
0 Posts
You should split it all up, like regions, so we can all participate. Because I would love to do this, but I just don't have the money to drive across the country. Nor do I want to put that many miles on all at once. I was thinking of dividing up into 3 or 4 regions. Then you can get enough group pictures to fill a calender.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should split it all up, like regions, so we can all participate. Because I would love to do this, but I just don't have the money to drive across the country. Nor do I want to put that many miles on all at once. I was thinking of dividing up into 3 or 4 regions. Then you can get enough group pictures to fill a calender.

Just a thought.
That's a good idea. What regions should we do? northwest, southwest, northeast, southeast? Or should we do a mid west? I'm up for any thing. How about something smack dab in the middle?

T

·
0 Posts
Well, how about time zones? Divide using the four time zones.

You could try and center it within each zone. Sure, some would still have to go quite a distance, but it would be better than 3000+ mileage. lol!

The zones wouldn't be exact, some need to be slightly changed, Like Oregon and Idaho.

·
Registered
485 Posts
They used to do something like this on the Cougar message board I was on. They called it Cougarfest and held it every summer in Indianapolis. I never made it, but I heard it was a blast

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i am all for this, but i suggest the Canadian cobalts meet somewhere up here, that way we dont get hasselled by the border guards

canadian meet - somewhere in the praries

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i want to come up there for the meet...Canada is fun!!
well, i am always available, if people want to make a weekend trip here, i will get the "sno-balt" ready, lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Alberta right?!? yeah that is a far trip but hey ...i got's the time...lol what a day and a half something like that...lol
should be able to do it in about a day, if you cross the border, and hit the highway.............remember, it's KMH instead of mph, so watch your speed, lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.