Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Cobalt 2.2. I just installed a ZZP Catless Downpipe. I bought a fouler for the O2. It took two days for my CEL to come on after install. So I went to auto zone and they could not find any info on this codeP013F. Anyone known a way to fix this issue and will it cause performance issues?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
P013F - Generic
TypePowertrain - Fuel and Air Metering - ISO/SAE Controlled
Description
O2 Sensor Delayed Response - Lean to Rich
LocationBank 1 Sensor 2

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I believe that's your downstream sensor getting that reading, not to good with my engine stuff. One of the awesome engine guys will help you here

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I have a 2008 Cobalt 2.2. I just installed a ZZP Catless Downpipe. I bought a fouler for the O2. It took two days for my CEL to come on after install. So I went to auto zone and they could not find any info on this codeP013F. Anyone known a way to fix this issue and will it cause performance issues?
Sometimes de-foulers don't work.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have an exhaust leak were the header and downpipe connect. I'm having a hard time to get this leak sealed. Would this exhaust leak have something to do with it. But it is the Bank 1 sensor 2 right?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yes sir.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I would remove defouler, replace O2 sensor and get tune. Worst case senario Vince will have to turn off the data relay from that sensor so you dont get the check engine light.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.