Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting a decent amount of change for xmas.. what coilovers should i get? i wanna be low like rly low. i plan on getting adapter so i can get 5x110 wheels i have a 2007 LS and i have 4x100 which sucks... but anyway.. any ideas on a good brand? like i said i wanna be lowwwww :)

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Stance gr+ have the lowest drop. You can also get higher rated springs for them. All the stanced guys love em. You should be able to find just about any wheel in 4x100. And just an fyi, i was informed that you should get rotated trans mounts made when you go that low, or get real good at replacing the stockers. lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i can get any wheels at 4x100 but i want the ss/tc wheels. but thank you i will look at the stance gr+'s.. i think i might try to find a cobalt in a junk yard that has 5x110 and take the hubs.. gunna be hard to find tho i guess im gunna have a lot of time tho :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
gr+ are lost coils u will get and getting adapters for TC wheels i feel is a waste get something else

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Dead thread revival. Have you made a decision yet?
What about you? Did you order the Stances? Im stuck between Stance and KW V2's on the high end. And thinking about Megan's too. I havnt heard much bad about the Megan's. At least nothing to scare me away for 350$+ less than the Stances. Too many stories about K-Sports breaking for my liking.

·
Registered
372 Posts
What about you? Did you order the Stances? Im stuck between Stance and KW V2's on the high end. And thinking about Megan's too. I havnt heard much bad about the Megan's. At least nothing to scare me away for 350$+ less than the Stances. Too many stories about K-Sports breaking for my liking.

Im stuck between stances and the D2's. Idk yet. hahah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.