Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen this awhile ago i wanted to find the same color code paint for my car so i can paint the interior..so if anyone can find the spray paint that is the exact same color as sunburst orange..this will be greatly appreciated thanx all

·
Registered
60 Posts
I painted the interior of mine with a can from Checker auto, I think it was called copper or something. I can check when I get back home after work. But regardless of what it is called you can't tell the difference in the color.

·
Registered
314 Posts
dealership...can of 5oz laser blue spray paint was $15 :( it was only for the front and rear bowties and still have half a can left

·
Registered
60 Posts
The stuff i used was Dupli-Color Metal Specks Burnt Copper. I would post a pick of my interior but I don't think I have any. I might head out this afternoon and take one but it's like 10 below zero.

R

·
0 Posts
I got mine from automotivetouchup.com and i just gave them the color code i found on my door. Such as mine is like for instance 27b Winning Blue Metallic. I've purchased both the little brush on one and the spray can. and the spray can works great. It's just a little darker but their policy is once you get it test spray it and if it's too dark send it back with how many shades lighter you need it and they will re-mix it and re-send it. Same thing if it is too light.

Your color code is either 56 or WA913L

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
you can go to napa and get a 10 oz can made for $12.50 thats what i paid it only took like 15 min and well worth it. perfect match painted center console and mirror caps looks great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.