Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some money to spend on my balt. got an 07 white cobalt LT, its nothin too special but im gonna make it special. im considering doing a black and white theme all through the car. im starting with a set of black ADR rims and im thinking about getting a set of racing stripes. the only thing is i dont know how black stripes on a white car will look. if anyone has the same kind of set-up can i see some pics? and if not, whats your personal opinion on this idea?

·
Registered
318 Posts
that's the good thing about white, just about any color would go good. I'd go blue myself, but black/gray/white has a very classic look to it and is easy to coordinate interior-wise. A lot easier to do than purple, trust me ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Black the tails...Well I guess your from VA.....uh oh

·
Registered
318 Posts
can't say I've ever seen racing stripes on a 4-door before.:confused:
Aren't there some aftermarket taillights available that aren't tinted?:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dont black out the tails just head over to EBAY and pic up some blacked clear euro LED tail lights that they have for the sedan. I am planning on doing the same..I have a Red Sedan and am going for the RED, White, Black Them so I believe these would look awesome!! BTW its nice to see more and more sedan owner on here and on the streets!! Good Choice in picking the sedan or a cobalt!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ordered a pinstriping design through griptuning.com not to long ago. Here's the link. Take a look and let me know what you think. My balt is a coupe in Arrival Blue with the Gloss Black stripes. Very hot looking set against the 12% tinted windows.
GRIPTuning.com - Category Listing - Vinyl Graphics

·
Registered
10 Posts
racing stripes

I'm having a problem. My car is white, the outside of my headlights are painted black..I have neons which are green cuz thats pretty much the only color neons you can have in my town. My interior is slowly starting to become green and black...I want racing stripes....should I go with green or black?????

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm having a problem. My car is white, the outside of my headlights are painted black..I have neons which are green cuz thats pretty much the only color neons you can have in my town. My interior is slowly starting to become green and black...I want racing stripes....should I go with green or black?????
black with green edges..... next!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.