Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Aaron! Any chance you guys will be making these with the TB on the other side?
No room for it, the coolant line gets in the way, it is so much easier just to make a new intake or to use a LSJ intake...

Even if we did you could never attach an intake to it, as the coolant line would block the intake from connecting to the throttle body...

Many have already converted it is fairly simple.

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I would love to get one. but then the inspectors for autox would know I lie about my class!! :blink1:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I asked a really dumb question. All I had to do was click on the blue writing and it takes me to the website. Here's a good question bc I couldn't find the answer... When you put the throttle body back on what intake would be best for this manifold? I'm guessing a short ram or a cold air without the 90° elbow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I asked a really dumb question. All I had to do was click on the blue writing and it takes me to the website. Here's a good question bc I couldn't find the answer... When you put the throttle body back on what intake would be best for this manifold? I'm guessing a short ram or a cold air without the 90° elbow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Similar to what a LSJ/Factory Supercargred cobalt would look like/use.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looks nice to have. My guess is up to 50hp with other full bolt-ons and an aggressive tune. This over stock maybe up to 20-30hp but that's still a chunk in power :) What of the MAF sensor? Extension?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MAF is not on the intake manifold, it is on the intake system. Many just splice in longer wires, to make it reach to the new intake system side :) Really simple.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.