Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It will increase view for both the for sale and wanted threads. Right now, I'm guessing most people, only look at the for sale threads. The for sale forum, the last thread on the first page is 5 days old. The last thread on for sale forum is over a month old. Combining both forums will increase traffic to the overall forums because the user can read more topics at once. Plus it gives an idea on current buying and selling prices. And it increases the possibility for a sale/buy.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Nope...ain't happening. We split up the forums for a reason.

IF you are selling something...you post in the "For sale" section.

IF you want something...you post in the "Wanted" section.

It can't get much easier than that.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
i say no cause i hate when im looking for a part lets say taillights and i click on a thread that says tail lights and that person is wanting to buy some too. gets old.

i like how its split up.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i agree with xfe and dman, i believe they changed that not too long ago, people wouldnt put, fs, wtb, or wtt, just lights or rims, too much searching, very much simplified, if im looking to buy something, i go the the fs threads, if i want to sell something i make a fs thread, too easy

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I dont browse as much as just clicking "new posts" so the organization matters not, I'd see it and its classification anyhow...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.