Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on ladies and gentlemen its begining to get nice(Between the rain storms) Lets get the Balts together!

You don't need to be insaney modded or rich, My balt isnt a show car but I would still like to get together with other balt drivers and hang out. G5, Cavis, you guys are welcome too , Im just sick of sitting around doing nothing, I want to see the cars in person not just on my screen!

Anyone want to join me and start planning a meet-up? I dont care where you are or where your from, I'll even let the PA, VA, DC people come...lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess all the Marylanders are sleeping!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm headed to Capitol Raceway tommorow night if it doesn't rain. Other than that, a sat. car wash meet & cruise or something would be cool.
Did you make it? I didnt see your post till today, but if you did I was the slow silver balt that went down the track.

Also, I might be down for a meet depending when and where of course. I'll probably be at capital raceway again friday night.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I dont think I will be running this weekend, but I might, havent decided which vehicle I am driving yet either the silverado or the balt, if its the balt its a silver ls w/lowrise. if its the truck here is what it looks like except the tailgate is back on and the cover is on the bed.
YouTube - silverado burnout

Edit also, the bleachers straight up from the entrance I usually sit on the side next to where they do the burnouts mid to back area, I'll be the fat white guy.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Did you leave early or something, I saw you make 2 passes, and the black sc make a pass, shortly after that I went over to the lanes to look for you both but neither one of you were there.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I need to hit up cecil county dragway sometime soon, I thank my friend has his truck back together and I want to see it run. I might hit up cecil county on july 3rd.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.