Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,414 Posts
Somewhere around 180-200+ is probably in the perfectly fine range. Mainly, they just want to all be about the same.

·
Say What again!
6,414 Posts
I'm at 1200 feet above sea level and got just a hair over 180 across the board. Might be 1 or 2 psi difference between the highest and lowest, so it's looking good!

Gonna get the SC kit tomorrow after I throw some cash in the bank. Sold my GTX 980 Ti for $475, for a $25 profit. Prepping for a GTX 1070 next month, but the timing works out well for having enough cash to get the kit! :bigsmile:
You'll make money on that transaction anyway - the GTX 10XX series is cheaper and better at the same time.

·
Say What again!
6,414 Posts
Good side? I'd rather stay on the side with stable drivers! :laugh:

At this point, I'm admittedly an EVGA fanboy, and I can't get myself to buy any other brand.
My first card was a XFX 6800GS, and they handled the RMA wonderfully and without question when the card cooked itself and started artifacting (In my inexperience at the time, I made the mistake of blowing all the dust into the heatsink - it was pushing 120 degrees Celsius when running a game - compared to the 80 degrees it normally would hit when running hard).

But they eventually moved to AMD cards, and I am an NVIDIA person, so that was that. Not super brand-loyal, only get what one has the best reviews, clock rates, etc for the chipset I want.

I bought a PNY 6800GS to run SLI with my XFX 6800GS, then upgraded to a Gigabyte 9800GT, then bought my friend's eVGA 9800GTX+, and then finally what I'm running currently (when I did the big upgrade), an MSI GTX 770.

Back to the topic - made any further decisions on the blower?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.