Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept art opinions

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Powered By LE5 
#1 · (Edited)
So this is my concept art photoshop of my interior on how I want it to look eventually. I would like some opinions. The only thing I wont change is the lightning trim so don't give opinions for that. I just want opinions on everything else. BTW I ghettoly painted chevy bowties on the "mats" so that's what those are. But I do plan to get ACTUAL black panels. The doors will have to be painted black as I'm sure there aren't too many wrecked 09 sedans. Same goes for the sills that's why I left them tan.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I tried a photoshop of that but then looked at it and came to this conclusion- My e-brake handle is silver, and my shift knob chrome. So the HVAC and radio kind of matches it yanno? http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3632/img542711.jpg I dunno just seems like it would be way too much trouble and probably $ trying to get a black radio. The HVAC prob not a prob but the radio maybe. Cause like it deals with the Pass key thing and stuff and its registered 2 my car idk lol

#8 ·
LOL i thought the bowties in the pic where blue lillys or something until i read the post. Overall I like it and like the idea suggested about black radio and hvac. Only thing i would change is color matched trim instead of lightning but i know you are keeping it

#10 ·
Lmao. It would cost too much money to buy a new radio in black. I'm just going to probably leave it silver. It compliments the shift knob and e-brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.