Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any has successfully convert their manual door locks to power door locks with remotes.

If so what system and activators do you recommend and how much roughly?

Any help/advice is appreciated :]

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Did t last week. If you check my recent thread 'here we go,pics!!!' in suspension section, you'll see pictures of my door panel off and the actuators connected to the manual locks. Actuators were about $12 each and my alarm was $150 installed. I suggest asking someone to connect the actuators (once you install them in the door) tithe alarm. The wiring might be a bit confusing is all, and I actually fried my alarm box trying to figure it out lol. Go my actuator wires connected to the alarm for like $30 or whatever. hit me up if you have more questions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was kinda getting a little worried for a moment.
LOL.. Sorry!

Did t last week. If you check my recent thread 'here we go,pics!!!' in suspension section, you'll see pictures of my door panel off and the actuators connected to the manual locks. Actuators were about $12 each and my alarm was $150 installed. I suggest asking someone to connect the actuators (once you install them in the door) tithe alarm. The wiring might be a bit confusing is all, and I actually fried my alarm box trying to figure it out lol. Go my actuator wires connected to the alarm for like $30 or whatever. hit me up if you have more questions.
Thanks so much, Ill go check them out

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.