Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About an hour ago I went to Walmart. I took my 2 year old girl with me. We pull in the parking space away from everyone else and a lowriding minitruck pulls in next to us. He does not park so much as "lands" his bagged truck on the ground. My daughter gets upset and says "Daddy, his truck fell down." I tell her it's supposed to be that way and proceed to get out of the car.

The 17 or so punk looking kid gets out at the same time I get her out and she says "Mr, your truck fell down." He laughs and tells her it's supposed to be that way. She is still convinced that something is wrong and asks "Did another car knock it down?" Much to my surprise he says "No, I'll show you." He gets back in his truck, starts it up and re-inflates his bags. She just stood there in total amazement as he did this, then dropped back on the ground and gets back out.

I thank him for showing to her... Then he tries to sell me the truck. :laugh: I thought that was funny enough to share.

Anyway the truck was still there when we left, so I snapped a pic. Sorry about how bad it is, but it's from my balt while we were moving with a cell phone.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
:love:

i love minitrucks.
and ur daughter sounds so cute! hahahahahaha, ill have to tell my buddies that... lol
and that ranger doesnt look half bad, i'd take it... even tho i dont want a ranger. hahaha

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, she's my little mechanic. She loves to work on cars with me. Here's her "work" outfit from last year. The temp. tattoo really completes it...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
that ranger looks nice!!! they are so easy to build! i would love to build one!

actually that truck looks familiar to me.. will where were you when you took the pic?

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that ranger looks nice!!! they are so easy to build! i would love to build one!

actually that truck looks familiar to me.. will where were you when you took the pic?
Walmart in Brownsville, TN. The plates were local here in the county.

Aww your daughter is cute for saying that haha, and the truck owner was cool for showing her how it works.
Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.