Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finnally got around to hooking up the camera. Now before looking 1 i know shes dirty and 2 Im working on rims.

Still my baby tho and i love my g5.

Heres my short ram Atm.

Attaching the cool air tube when its a lil warmer. No shots of my exhaust yet.

And whoever wants to be a cool kid and hook me up with any kind of sig that'd be awesome. hell, if you could work the auto bot symbol from transformers in there too, You'd be my new best friend and ill let you hit duffy. xD

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
/feeling the love.......

/cry self to sleep.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Looks good, I love the Pontiac grill...I wish we could have got some mesh...Rims will be a massive improvement though...cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Looks good...is there any way that you could cut slots in the mesh so that your mesh grille fits flush -- so you can't see the tabs for the original grille? That would make it look real good.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good...is there any way that you could cut slots in the mesh so that your mesh grille fits flush -- so you can't see the tabs for the original grille? That would make it look real good.

Im actually trying to work on a entire knew front grille. With a knew emblem all black with white trip and an autobot sign in the middle xD. Problem is no aftermarket grills out there so right now im just trying to find some nicer mesh for it around me and ordering the new emblem tomarrow. Rims will be black 5 spokes and cant freakin wait for them and to drop it. XD

·
Registered
130 Posts
Which rims are you getting (make, model)? Nice looking car btw. Thumbs up!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black evoke 17" Gt's

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
to be honest... i dont like what you did with the lower grills ...just my .02

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

this is a picture of a random grill i found ill be converting too after my rims/lowering springs. Its this idea, but different color. Not to fond of chrome honestly, prob going to get my air brush friend it paint it one way or another. but it will be on the upper and lower grills.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
new pictures.

Got some new pictures of what my car is lookin like now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very Nice!:D
Great turn around from what it used to look like, but fix that grille an it would be perfect.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea once a lil money comes in the whole billet idea will be a work in progress.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ok....now its looking better....and def go get those grills from Mr.Grill....thats who i got my lower grille on my SS bumper and it was great quality.. i had to wait a lil while but it was well worht it. ....heres a pic ...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ok....now its looking better....and def go get those grills from Mr.Grill....thats who i got my lower grille on my SS bumper and it was great quality.. i had to wait a lil while but it was well worht it. ....heres a pic ...
chester, one suggestion, replace the upper grill, otherwise, the lower looks wicked

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.