Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,,

I have a question, hopefully someone can help me with. I want to purchase a, new in box Corsa Touring Exhaust. It is their part number 14124. Where is the best (best price) place to purchase this from, considering initial cost / shipping etc.??
E-bay seems "full tilt" retail,, the same as Corsa online. This system is top quality and is GM licensed and approved.
I can get the GMPP Touring at dealer cost, but am really taken with the quality of this unit. Have Corsa on my GMC and have been very happy with that too.
Didn't mean to "run on"... but any place you know that will discount this new or good experiances on this, please let me know!
Thanks in advance for all your help regarding this....

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i would check out cobaltss.net and see if any of the vendors have a group buy going on or are planning on doing a group buy.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Sorry, I don't remember where I got mine from.. It was over 2 years ago. But i think it ended up being like 718 shipped. It was worth it though.. Its a great exhaust system!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Borla designed the GMPP touring one so if I were you I would just get the GMPP touring one since oyu get it at cost

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.