Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
considering the fact that we have so many cars on the polls, and most of the time we've already seen the showoff threads. can we get at least one pic from each person's showoff, added under their submission link so we dont always have to go back into all of the threads?

i apologize if that doesnt make sense. and if its too much work for xfe, ill help and ill add the pics whenever i see the poll up.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Yep, agreed!

And more people need to vote!!!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Well we could always re open the Voting threads to allow posting by general members.

I'm sure some of you remember, but we had to close it to regular posting a few months ago, because we had a couple "issues" come from those threads.

·
Registered
319 Posts
like it. im in.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
5 people.

I think that's a max we have over at Michigan Fbody. They also have categories (best 1st gen, 2nd gen, v6, project, etc), and the admin/mod staff nominate the cars, based on what they've seen around the site.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
it would also make for a more interesting vote instead of the polls looking like

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yup. and there is ALWAYS like three that are close and the rest are just like....well you get it lol

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
yeah, like take a look at the poll now. i just bumped it. obviously its lacking votes because it was just made a few days ago, but still..

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

how could we make a rule that says

if your car isnt contest worthy, dont post....
but in a nicer way. lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.