Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my center rear view mirror has some of this brown that accumulated around the screen and was wondering if I could switch it out with an onstar one. I wouldn't hook it up, plugging it in, but just replacing my old mirror.Could I? I also do like the reading lights underneath, how could I hook that up to make that only work?

·
Registered
183 Posts
So my center rear view mirror has some of this brown that accumulated around the screen and was wondering if I could switch it out with an onstar one. I wouldn't hook it up, plugging it in, but just replacing my old mirror.Could I? I also do like the reading lights underneath, how could I hook that up to make that only work?
just throwing this out there. but wouldnt you be able to tap into the current power cables from your dome light? just running it to the dome, middle? would be a clean setup. Mind you im not an electrician and id like to what other peoples think

·
Registered
199 Posts
i did this for my leds under the dash where your feet go, looks stock and is very clean, no visible wires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.