Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
To me the only body kit that looks mint on a cobalt is the one it comes with. The SS body kit. Nothing beats it in my opinion. What's your price range?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohhh I like that!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Yeah well I have to correct myself lol...Id probably wanna stay under $1k because that a much more logical/real amount that I'd be willing/able to save and spend lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Lol Emily, for that price, go turbo :D
I would have to come visit you if you went turbo though. I freaking love turbos

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
That plus there needs an install. Or if you're gonna do it or know someone that can do it, then yea go for the one i quoted beamer on, looks real good. The SS will run you a little over a grand.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'll buy your ss kit beamer...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha yeah painting the kit will be a whole other thing. I'm not looking to get one right now but it will be a fun project eventually. I really do like the way the SS kit looks.

and yeah same thing with the turbo hahah it will come eventually Im sure!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Gm lip kit is what I'm gonna get with the fog lamps. Looks extremely good imo

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
haha yeah painting the kit will be a whole other thing. I'm not looking to get one right now but it will be a fun project eventually. I really do like the way the SS kit looks.

and yeah same thing with the turbo hahah it will come eventually Im sure!
Mmm that's hot!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
This IMO, this is the only cobalt body kit that looks good apart from the SS kit... The side skirts aren't the smoothest, but the bumpers are secksy :). Not to mention its made from the same material as the OEM stuff, so you know its quality and won't crack:

GRIPTuning.com - Product Listing - Complete Cobalt Coupe Body Kit

Only other thing I'd put on my car would be the RK Sport lip kit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.