Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the coupe low-rise spoiler line up with the holes left behind by my sedan's current spoiler? i bought one off ebay a few days ago and it's scheduled to be here sometime tomorrow but silly me didn't think about it possibly not lining up. will it, or will i have to drill new holes :?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ahh crap, looks like i may need my uncle to help with this one then

EDIT: it came this morning as expected so i took it out and removed my old one to see for myself if they lined up, they don't, the coupe one is just a hair shorter than the sedan. no biggie, i'm sure my uncle will help me fix it up when it warms up. here are a few pics that i took,

the holes not quite lining up

mounted with double-faced tape for some pics

i like it :D

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
looks sharp

·
Registered
24 Posts
That spoiler looks great. Is it a GM piece, or did you get it from one of the spoiler guys online? If so, are you happy with the fit and finish?

I'm considering getting one for my '08 LT coupe.

Thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im very happy with the quality of the spoiler, which i got from one of the ebay stores. unfortunately i haven't had time to take it anywhere to be put on but i'm hoping that i can free up some time later this week. i took a few more pictures a few weeks ago to get a better idea of how it would look, i still like it :D

btw, the seller was thespoilercompany and i paid $110 for it. oh and the shipping was free which is always a plus.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
wow you have a pretty intense bow tie there haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.