Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear bumper on my 4 door LS has a crack in it. I like the look of the coupe bumpers with the round tails and the lights on the trunk.

Would the rear bumper from a coupe fit on the sedan? and I guess I would also have to swap the trunk. Would the trunk id fit?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
No,no and no.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Trunk lid is shorter on the coupe, so is the bumper wrap around and the angle where it attached to fender is different.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The tail lights are different too.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
But somebody's done it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I dont like the big blocky openings on the back, the bump outs behind the back tires dont line up with the rockers very well and the color reminds me of an easter egg. I dont mind the round tails on the 4 door though. These days, i prefer wingless trunks but this spoiler looks alright.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
That looks like a photoshop to me and not a real car.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The car pictured above is a real car it's a concept car tho

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I've thought bout adding the coupe tails tho

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The car pictured above is a real car it's a concept car tho

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I've thought bout adding the coupe tails tho
I knew I've seen that car then before, I guess the grainy photo just put it off.
It doesn't look bad... I just hate the color but chris I think that should be your next project haha!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gonna dick around with the idea next time I'm at the wreckers, I won't b enter raining the idea of the tails in the trunk

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Entertaining *

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I wanna shave my rear plate aswell :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.