2,635 Posts
thats a good paint job it matches perfectly! good stuff

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats a good paint job it matches perfectly! good stuff
Thanks lol

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Your car has made me actually like the 4 door Cobalts. I use to hate them lol. Once I pay off my car ull have some competition from my 2 door haha
Idk by then might have a different car lol

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Am I really the only one that thinks the paint doesn't match at all? I do like it and definitely an improvement vs unpainted.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Am I really the only one that thinks the paint doesn't match at all? I do like it and definitely an improvement vs unpainted.
I feel like you would be the only one that says it doesn't match at all:what: considering due to shadows on a cloudy day making it look like a different Color compared from a picture to the real thing face to face with the bumper & yes it's the same exact color for the bumper as the
car...:sly:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Probably just the pictures then, it just looks like it's a darker color than the rest of the car to me.

I'll always say my opinion, so yes I am the one to say stuff like that.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably just the pictures then, it just looks like it's a darker color than the rest of the car to me.

I'll always say my opinion so yes I am the one to say stuff like that.
Yup like I said it's different from being face to face with it then some pictures that anything could mislead your eyes to make you think something is different.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Maybe it's just the bumper being plastic vs the metal, mine looks a bit different too.

In your showoff thread it looks closer BTW

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe it's just the bumper being plastic vs the metal, mine looks a bit different too.

In your showoff thread it looks closer BTW
That's what I mean it was cloudy out so a bit of shadow effect will do that to a picture compared to a sunny pic.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

What an eyesore... The Cube I mean lol

Cobalt looks great though, kudos! :thumbup:
Kinda mean lol

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hey where did u get those fogs lol jk. I might just end up buying my dad's 2012 Nissan Frontier in a couple of years. So many decisions should I mod or save and pay off the car or save up and buy the truck.... grrr lol

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey where did u get those fogs lol jk. I might just end up buying my dad's 2012 Nissan Frontier in a couple of years. So many decisions should I mod or save and pay off the car or save up and buy the truck.... grrr lol
Well why not have both?

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Lol and yea I've had a few people keep asking me about the fogs

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Yea I plan on in about maybe 3-4 years I might get a camaro, Dodge Challenger or a truck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.