1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You lost me alil but i seen what it was i already have them on the car..

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Unless u mean add more skirt to it?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Im gonna bw putting a full body kit on it next year after i get my car payed fully off in April n i plan to get it painted

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Urban Dictionary: lawl

But seriously, I'd like it...

If.

It was lowered a bit...just getting rid of that factory 4x4ness helps SO much...

Get rid of the front plate (and the frames), toss it in the window or something (we have front plate laws and I don't mess with them)...

And get rid of the neons...or LED's...or whatever.

I mean, it was the in thing to do in 2001 (seriously), but it's way faded out.

Then again, if you like it all...then more power to ya. Rock out with it.

·
Registered
675 Posts
ha then do your own thing man :p cant hate for gettin opinions

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Don't listen to blue he just mad he can't clear a bump over 5mph xP. Take some pictures of the engine bay when the sun is out!

·
Registered
583 Posts
But seriously, I'd like it...

If.

It was lowered a bit...just getting rid of that factory 4x4ness helps SO much...

Get rid of the front plate (and the frames), toss it in the window or something (we have front plate laws and I don't mess with them)...

And get rid of the neons...or LED's...or whatever.

I mean, it was the in thing to do in 2001 (seriously), but it's way faded out.

Then again, if you like it all...then more power to ya. Rock out with it.
x2 ^^^

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well like "cobaltflw" my car lol i know what ima do with it unless you wanna buy it from me;) 10,000 no? Well i like my car alot its my first and plus you don't know what ima do with it. I only gave ya'll a teaser on a body kit tehehe:) not the whole plan of this car..

·
Registered
583 Posts
I mean if you like it as he said more power to you we just give you our opinions, what ever you post here and any other forum you will always get opinions some you will like..some not that much ....so far I have never seen or heard anyone that likes aftermarket body kits for cobalts...but Hey! maybe you make it look good we never know....plus as I stated before my cobalt 2006 i bought it $3,200 USD CASH with 32K miles...so what ever money i put on it is all basically "Free" due to some people pay around 10K just for the car :S.....

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
There's someone on here that made a aftermarket body kit work, forgot his username but it's a beautiful car

Sent from my PG86100

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I happen to like the aftermarket more then the ss any way just seems to fit my car for what im going to have dont to it plus il have No problem maken it look good with it lol cars gonna look completely different in a couple years

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Nice. If they use salt in the winter there and you drive it in snow id be mindful of my grounds. And pay attention to cooling fan opperation and idle speed in warmer months if i were you. Your bcm may freak out. Hopefully those are mostly leds. Where did you tap in for power with all that lighting? Just curious.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.