After my recent purchase of my Kenwood DDX512 I decided it was probably a good time to install my aftermarket Audio Pipe speakers I had purchased earlier in the season. I had already installed the front ones but held off on the rear ones due to the amount of work required. This past weekend I got ambitious and decided to just go ahead and install them. However none of the inside speakers are amped yet. While I had everything torn apart I decided I might as well at least recover the deck lid with the black suede I used on the door inserts. I was going to paint some of the panels as well but decided it was too much work for one night and decided to put it off for a later time. Anyways here are some images of the new covered deck and the new speakers.