Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Yestarday I left for work at 9:00 PM and went to the gas station to put gas into my balt. I was standindg next to my car waiting the pump to finish its job when I saw a car comming and stoped behing my car - I thought They will wait for me to go and than they will use the gas pump but I was wrong . Someone call me from that car and I went to see what up . I saw 2 girls - They were both blond and cute. one of them ask me " are you single" I said " yeah for you girls Im single " than They said " We had nothing to do tonight and if you have no plans come with us to have some fun together " and The other girl show me a condom xaaxaxax. I said "allrigh, how old are you ? " and thay said 18. than they asked me if I will join them. I said Yes but only if you shaved your celf axaxax" She said She did it specialy for me. I told them that I know a quite place and tell them to follow me. I thought its all a big joke but after about 5 miles those sluts where still behind my ass, So it was time my balt to run a little harder than normal. I was able to lose tham and went to work.
Anyone had something like this before or not? IT strange for me - in my country you can see boys to do that all the time but I had never seen girls to do it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
haha dude thats great..... that don happen to me, i don have that problem

·
Registered
931 Posts
oo yeah!!! id be in...............

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Ooorrr u could've did it in their car...lol..Don't wanna mess up that pretty Balt of urs...

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i wouldn't trust that shit i would just walk away and not even bother to talk to them

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.