Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my friend were driving a lil crazy on the roads and a random gut pulled up behind us in a parking lot and started taking pics of our license is there anything he can do.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so him seeing us pass cars then came and took pics of our cars he cant do shit?

·
Registered
144 Posts
he can only mention it to the police, but really how does he know it was you, was he following? if so was he doing the same "reckless" driving that you were doing? it's a catch 22 situation, if he does nothing you get away with it, which you probably will anyway. and if he says anything they'll question him about how he was able to witness everything you were supposedly doing and nail him as well since he is basically admitting. In the end it all becomes "here-say" your word against his, and nothing being proven. I wouldn't worry about it, i've had this done to me a bunch of times

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea like we flew down the road passed a car then we saw him pull into a drive way then he backed out we stopped to get food walking back to our cars he was sitting in his taking pics like what kind of old dude is that bored at 12 at night to find us

·
Registered
713 Posts
theres not much he could do without violating the law or your rights. As said, he might have called the cops and maybe they looked for you, maybe they didnt. In the end, theres only one way to find out if hes a serial butt rapist or just an overly concerned citizen and that is wait.

·
Registered
144 Posts
yea like we flew down the road passed a car then we saw him pull into a drive way then he backed out we stopped to get food walking back to our cars he was sitting in his taking pics like what kind of old dude is that bored at 12 at night to find us
without solid evidence, video's, more witnesses, etc.... the cops won't even bother about it, too much paper work to fill out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright that good i got enough points and tickets on my license to have cops at my door lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
alright that good i got enough points and tickets on my license to have cops at my door lol
yeah i know that feeling, i'm just glad that i know a bunch of cops so i can get some help with eliminating the tickets. i drive like a toal idiot most of the time, yes i'll admit it, but best part being i have tinted windows in my car and a tinted visor for my ZX9, so try and prove without a doubt that it was me...

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
The cop has to see you in tha act to write any kind of ticket, as mentioned earlier it is a other person said thing. Police get that all the time. And if the guy is old, the police will just figure that he was doing 15 under the limit anyway and people were just passing him.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Maybe it's a sign you should slow down...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
This is not clear evidence of anything. Nothing will happen. Maybe if he had video of you doing it with license plate clearly visible, you might get a ticket. And that's a maybe. Otherwise nothing to worry about. You're good other than the fact that he might rape you. haha

·
Registered
394 Posts
Haha some lady followed me and screamed at me saying she would report me after I came up behind her going like 73 in a 65.... she was going less than 65 and I was trying not to miss the exit. Not shit happened. Unless you make a habit of getting reported, and cops don't find you out driving and doing something you shouldn't be that night, nothing will happen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
so him seeing us pass cars then came and took pics of our cars he cant do shit?
o trust me if cops will decide to go after you they wouldn't have any problem because they had that ****ing snitch with a camera as a witness i been through this too many times at the street races

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
wow some of you act like you having NEVER driven spiritedly. Dont care who you are, everyone is guilty of breaking the law in one way or another while driving. Whenever me and friends are out cruising to a meet or something we tend to get alittle animated. Not street racing but flying by one of us quickly. Never really anything super bad. Its mainly uptight twats that get mad at us just because they have seen a tiny bit of them gay F&F movies and they automatically assume we are about to be jumping bridged roads, hitting the NAWZ and drifting around turns causing pile ups.

As for the topic, you wont get jack from this unless the po po has evidence other than a pic of two cars just sitting in a parking spot.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.