Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2010 Cobalt yesterday that has some apparent issues but seems to run good. Has 120K on it. It had the radio stolen out of it after it had the airbag deployed from the steering wheel. Which I am hoping is easy to replace, 60$ on eBay. Just not 100% sure how to keep it from popping the second I put a new one in. But I have an issue with the cruise control and blower motor. Since they clipped all the wires with side cutters. I’m not sure if the ground circuit runs through that harness by chance. But all lights come on for AC just no motor. Have replaced fuses and relay already. Cruise power lights up on steering wheel but won’t set. Any ideas out there? If you know about the airbag don’t be afraid to mention that either please. It seems like they tapped a parking pole right on the indicator. Not sure how to reset or replace.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that I have to manually turn off my turn signal. The steering wheel makes the click everytime to turn them off even if I don’t use them but will not turn off the turn signals. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.