Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cruze advertising has officially started. Was watching CBS on Sunday 19 Sep and saw all sorts of commercials with the Cruze. Looks like Chevy and the Cruze are helping CBS kick of premier week for this season of TV. At first I thought is was a redesigned Malibu til the said the name. Doesnt really look impressive to me, but that is my opinion.

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
hey my cobalt has been a real piece of crap for the most part, ive really had way too many problems with it considering it only has 20,000 miles on it. im on my 5th steering shaft, 3rd steering column, 2nd set of rear struts, the front end has also had some work done to it and it still feels terrible and rattles more & more with every mile. many many many other small problems too, i could go on for awhile but the bottom line is that i cant wait to trade it in for anything that doesnt need to be severely serviced every 500 miles, and a slightly used cruze may be one of my options. mostly this is just one of my rants, but im really sick of the cobalt, the only reason im not super pissed is because i got a decent deal on it and its warrantied bumper to bumper until 75,000 miles. there may be some good points regarding the cobalt, but i bet the cruze will be a much higher quality car than what it replaces...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
hey my cobalt has been a real piece of crap for the most part, ive really had way too many problems with it considering it only has 20,000 miles on it. im on my 5th steering shaft, 3rd steering column, 2nd set of rear struts, the front end has also had some work done to it and it still feels terrible and rattles more & more with every mile. many many many other small problems too, i could go on for awhile but the bottom line is that i cant wait to trade it in for anything that doesnt need to be severely serviced every 500 miles, and a slightly used cruze may be one of my options. mostly this is just one of my rants, but im really sick of the cobalt, the only reason im not super pissed is because i got a decent deal on it and its warrantied bumper to bumper until 75,000 miles. there may be some good points regarding the cobalt, but i bet the cruze will be a much higher quality car than what it replaces...
that it will be!

·
Registered
441 Posts
my cobalt has 23,000 no problems yet. so i cant complain about anything i love it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
i think the Cruze looks kinda nice sleekand different,i dont think it should have replaced the cobalt tho,i belive if they wanted to replace they should have replaced either the HHR or the SSR. altho they apperently are supposedto come out with a cobalt edition of the cruze,ill try to get pics up later of it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.