Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Those are misleading. The Volt has not been ruled out is all it said. More likely the wiring someone added to charge the Volt had something to do with it.

The Cruze had one loose steering wheel in in a population of 21000. SO they are checking them to make sure and they have already fixed the problem. They have sold over 50,000 vehicles with no problems with steering wheels except that one. I know it's major if your steering wheel falls off but it appears the problem was fixed.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think Shamir's beem reading too many of checkout counter tabloids :laugh:

·
Registered
188 Posts
"The Cruze replaced the Cobalt and is supposed to be a departure from that uninspired model."

Well, I never.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have you all seen the cruze ss. not a bad looking car. Jesus we are american car lovers dont knock your own company cause your car is discontinued. The cruze is a great mpg car as well as the volt. Do you not forget that every single cobalt had to get its power steering fixed? Every car has recalls. its natural haha. Love cobalts tho!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Have you all seen the cruze ss. not a bad looking car. Jesus we are american car lovers dont knock your own company cause your car is discontinued. The cruze is a great mpg car as well as the volt. Do you not forget that every single cobalt had to get its power steering fixed? Every car has recalls. its natural haha. Love cobalts tho!
In fairness, if you love the Cruze you love a Korean car... Just sayin'. Much more solid vehicle than its rattle-trap predecessor, though.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Quick! Name a 2011 MY boosted sport compact Chevrolet that breaks the 200 HP mark.

Oh wait...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.