Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem.

This vehicle really has a lot of standard features - especially considering the price, and it also is rated at a pretty high 26/36 city/highway for gas mileage. Probably could get over 40 if you drive it nicely.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
even in the ltz, a compact spare is not standard. lol

I'll wait for a coupe to get excited, but the feature set is nice for the price.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There won't be a coupe, at least for a while - they tried it and the proportions were all wrong.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think a manual transmission will be available on the "Eco" version. The Eco version is not available yet, from what I see of the "build your own" configurator.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
So, let me get this straight....

Less power than mine. Less mpg than mine (by the ratings)

No thanks.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
^the only thing that slightly appeals is the 6-speed on the base model, and the fact that the higher models have a turbo. But the turbo engines only come automatic. wow. big miss. Engine probably won't stand power much higher than that though. Forget this car, not worth it IMO...they def. missed the mark for many consumers on this car, including me.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The eco model is up there yet, but I'm pretty sure this car will be a success - looking at the standard features for the price you pay...

The ****** has 10 airbags. They're gonna run out of places to put them soon.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
just traded in the balt for the cruze......cant say i hate the car,,,its waaaaay nicer than the cobalt

JK!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
And I just got the Balt....i'll keep the Balt. :)

I even have more HP and about the same mpg.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
527 Posts
No coupe, no manual transmition unless you get the base model, and not to mention the horsepower rating is terrible. IMO the Cruze is lame, and GM thought the Cobalt was a flop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.