Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see pics of the hatchback version. I think it looks better then the sedan. To bad its European and rumored to not make its way here

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
It's sick! I would probably go trade the balt in if it comes out in NA(it's rumoured it might come out in Canada:toung:)

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

here's pics btw

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its sad that it probably wont make it to America I would trade the cobalt in in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont really care about how fast they go... I use to have a 97 saturn that had like 91 hp. so 120 is better then that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think its lame europe gets the nice hatchbacks, and we get cars like the nissan juke!! like seriously it looks like a 5 year old drew the nissan

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hot hatches are the shit...I just wish they brought that little turbo'ed beast the Focus RS to the States...mmm

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Since it's not coming out in europe till 2012 if it does some to the states I don't see it happening till 2015.
Actually its mid 2011 and it's rumored to be on it's way here to Canada not long after that so it might be in the US in the not too distant future

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.