Discussion Starter #1
35 shipped anywhere in us. 40 shipped to canada

and set of zzp trans mounts 65 shipped to us and 75 to canada

will possibly be adding to this week during the week so keep in touch

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
k

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also may have a 2.4 intake manifold available soon and a aem wideband and aeroforce interceptor

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is never installed only taken out of the box for a picture and put in the pod once for my show last weekend. sensor never even touched

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

it is. but working with elecblue06 on it

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

i really dont want to sell anything but have to.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

btw the 238 is without shipping ;-) mine includes it

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya the aeroforce is pending sale. and the wideband is black with blue letters, also have kappa face, and white air fuel ratio face i will get pic tomorrow but its the same as you see on every website

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Well I have found new AEM widebands for $189 with free shipping so unless you wanna bump the price down I'd have to say no. But if the aeroforce sale doesn't go through let me know. I will snatch that up in a second.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lowest ill go n thats taking a hit on it of a lot comes with extra faces directions and sensor

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the wideband is sold and the interceptor has been pending. but bump

whats left ottp rack spacers, ttr trans mounts, 2.4 intake manifold, led taillights, retrofit headlights with halos, and nyrm dual gauge pod

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ottp steering rack spacers 25 shipped

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

steering rack spacers sold

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

2.4 intake manifold sold

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

whats left:
led tails
retrofit projector headlights with blue halos
ttr trans mounts
nyrm dual gauge pod
and interceptor is pending

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.