Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at the wire that most ppl hook up to the fuse box and I 1 don't wanna have to do that and b don't have enough wire to do that is there anywhere else I can wire it to that's semi close? Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Btw it's a 06 cobalt ls

·
Registered
91 Posts
if your referring to the switch source that you need then the only decent option is to run it to the wiper fuse, particular the right side of that fuse so that i'll be protected by the fuse

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wiper fuse? Mmm do you have a pic my any chance or a diagram

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Also by right side do you mean to tap into the green wire

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Nvm I got it thanks so much!

·
Registered
91 Posts
i just kinda hacked it really. pulled the fuse for the wipers wrapped the end of the wire around the fuse and mashed in back in. probably not the best method but it hasnt failed me in almost 7 years

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
this is odd, I'd like to see a picture of this. I have never seen this. And I have never ran a wire to the fuse box to wire up a stereo in the 17 years I've been doing it. I'm confused.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm opening my stereo back up tomorrow I could probably take a pic of what I ended up doing it's realy messy back there though haha but I will see what I can do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.