922 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
125 Posts
Lol all my lights on my 3rd brake light are burnt out so it would be pointless for me to get this. Just need to swing by and get some lights at autozone or something.
Dustinb855, Just get the led 3rd brake light instead. By the time you buy 3 bulbs you could have almost paid for it, lol. I got mine from buyhids over a yr ago.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Lol all my lights on my 3rd brake light are burnt out so it would be pointless for me to get this. Just need to swing by and get some lights at autozone or something.
If all 3 lights burn out your cruise control won't work, if you have cruise that is.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Doubt it!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ill put it to the test this summer when I do my trip out to Az again. In my civic I got 33 mpg with cruise control and without it I got 37 so we will see in the Cobalt in the next couple months.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
i average about 5mpg or so better with cruise than without..... probably mostly because i don't actually tend to pay that close of attention to the speedometer... and i don't exactly have the most steady foot either.... one minute i will look and be doing 55-60 and the next ill be doing like 90......

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.