Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
they look good but they all go to 120MPH... I like my SS gauge cluster, it's white and goes to 140MPH. :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
SWEET! I might buy that. I've been searching for these. I painted the back plastic inside the clear part orange it looks good this will make it look a lot better

·
Registered
575 Posts
I want one! I want the white one tho haha

·
Registered
162 Posts
base g5's and gt's goto 140 as well.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That yellow one is HOTT!! how the hell do you see the numbers on that pink one? if they made it hot pink i'd buy it but i don't like that pink.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that would suck...I have the regular white overlays in mine right now, its kinda hard to see the numbers at night. Does anyone make a gauge needle kit for the Balt yet, I cant find one.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I've thought about making my own by removing the colored part on the back of the needle then putting colored clear plastic(I think the name is celiphane) on the back then putting tin foil behind it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
SWEET! I might buy that. I've been searching for these. I painted the back plastic inside the clear part orange it looks good this will make it look a lot better
Could you post some pics of that. Sounds like something I might want to do to tie in with the trim i painted to the same color of the car.

Also you can get similar faces from Black Cat Customs that offer more customization/personalization for about the same amount.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well I have always wanted a white background so I'll probably go for that with some custom lettering to make it unique, thanks for the site biniecki

·
Registered
117 Posts
hahahahahahaha!!! you guys are WAAAAAAYYYY behind on the times....my god! i just thought i had what everyone else had. ive had my guages for i dont know how long...had em in my other car too. and YES i use black cat customs. i actually talk to the owner on a regular basis. he and i are working on some custom lighting for ALL the things that light up in the interior. buttons, door handles, shift stick area, etc....

This is my old car... my saturn ion...silver face, green lighting.

and this is what i have now.....
the face is yellow, the lighting is blue, but its sorta hard to tell by the pic cuz my camera sucks. :0)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Woops, This is Samanthia's Fiance, I moved some stuff around on the photobucket account and they got deleted, here they are again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.