Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the before times, before the crash someone put up a post with a link to a site that had all kinds of custom front grill bowtie emblems, transformers, punisher, that kind of stuff. If anyone still knows the name of the company/site and could repost it that would be awesome. I seem to recall it was some number+designs. Any help on this would great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Those guys at 24 Designs are great. I just got custom badges made for my car with a dragon head on them. They look awsome!

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I got the autobot center emblem for my steering wheel from them

·
Registered
97 Posts
chester. is the steering wheel emblem easy to replace. my old one was dented and i pulled it out to try to flatten it out but ended up makin it worse. :\ plus i cant get it back in cause its a pain to get all those tabs lined up correctly

·
Registered
47 Posts
the steering wheel emblem is cake to replace. I bought the autobots one as well, it comes to fit, and has a sticky backing. The only tough part is after you pull off the original, you have to scrape all this plastic spider web looking stuff so the new one lays flat. Not that hard with a razor blade/exacto knife or something like that. Just take your time so you dont cut too deep or your hand or something

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.