Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made these lights for my own car last winter. They are modified from the smoked LED tails by K2 Motors, where I take the LED ring from a second set of the outer lights and put it into the inner lights. I also install a white LED bulb for backup lights.
Here's some pictures and videos. I make these to order, so please PM me if you're interested. After i receive the money I can have these done in about a week.

I'll include all wiring, connectors and a detailed description of how to hook them up.

Here is a short video of the lights in action:

PRICING:
1. Complete set (as pictured below), 4 fixtures, including all required wiring, flex tubing, and connectors: $400 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
2. If you don't want operational reverse lights, but just the center reflector like in the outside lights, I'll take $50 off the price. Note that this might not be street-legal.

The pictures below are of a set I just finished for another buyer. Again, these are made to order, but these pictures show what will be "in the box"!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
These were my insperation for buying the set. Good luck selling them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Locked thread so you moved to a new forum :p bump for sick lights.
lol yeah I know right? You know a site is seriously ****ed up if the person harassing you in your own thread turns out to be a moderator... :laugh:
I always liked this place a lot better anyways :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
i'll wax it for 2 years! in for sedan taillights!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You are talking about waxing the car right? No Craigs list code for other things?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
i'll wax whatever he wants! lol

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha nobody waxes or touched my car but me...
But tell me more on what kind of sedan lights you're looking for. I might be crazy enough to put a set together... :)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
A lot more sedans out there than coupes.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
dam those tail lights look sweet ill wax the car for the life of the car
i would mind a set of just inners from you or if a company makes them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.