·
Registered
52 Posts
^^ Bad Link

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took a creditcard to start it and then it just pulled right off. then took both sides and stack them to make the lip spoiler. then cut off the rest at the trunk line.

·
Registered
52 Posts
im not a big fan of it, but it u like it go with it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had it going down the sides but the end just didnt match up so I just cut it at the trunk. It cost me $0.00 n its just temp. just something I came up with.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you need to take a credit card n start it with the black tape on the molding. then pull. IDK mine came right off with no marks at all. Goodluck

·
Registered
28 Posts
With mine i used engine degreaser on the black foam tape that was left behind. it takes a little time to get it off, but when you get it, it looks good. careful tho, some people on here found that the paint under the trim didnt match the moulding paint. mine came out perfect on my silver car.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Don't use a credit card or engine degreaser, as they are harmfull to your paint... Use a bug and tar or sticker remover that's safe on paint.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i like when ppl try new things, even if they arnt the most enjoyable in the end. I give you props. Go B-More!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.