Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright it's a work in progress, however the enclosure is pretty much set. I haven't done the pretty things to it however I photoshopped a picture of what it should look like when I'm done. Hope you guys enjoy

making the template

made the box the sub fits perfect :D

almost ready to carpet and fiberglass

carpeted and put into car

side view before I put the resin on and cut the carpet to fit

Like I said this IS NOT complete it will have a false front and will be bondoed, painted silver and have my 7 color interior LED's shining on it kind of like this

·
Registered
455 Posts
looks like it should look pretty good. how much did the woofers run you?

·
Registered
294 Posts
grrrrr stupid DoD computer.. :sad: :cry: i bet it really does look awesome! i'll know when i get home. ::sigh::

·
Registered
821 Posts
grrrrr stupid DoD computer.. :sad: :cry: i bet it really does look awesome! i'll know when i get home. ::sigh::
He's got p3's in custom boxes mounted on the left and right of the trunk facing inwards. Have a rounded oval enclosure they are behind in each, with color changing led's hidden inside........ yeah, it looks pretty effing good.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would buy em!

·
Registered
821 Posts
is there anything in front of the speaker, like plexi glass or no?.... and i would just buy the boxes, not the speakers, i can buy those myself..... if you were so inclined to make a second set!

·
Registered
821 Posts
bump

·
Registered
248 Posts
yah dude i would buy also...dont have money now sooo yah....

how much would u sell one enclosure??

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

i just started a wood tech class at school this semester, after we do one semester the teacher lets us come in after school if we want and can build what ever

im pretty sure right now i have no idea how to make it real solid, but are goal for the semester is a bread box haha

·
Registered
821 Posts
sounds lucrative...... fire up the assembly line and start taking orders!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

oh, and QUESTION: the leds.... what are they and how do u have em wired up?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.