Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Customized Bowtie and License Plate Cover

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  JELIZA 
#1 ·
I went to 24Designs.net, Custom Emblems 24Designs.net and wanted to cover up my 4 holes in the front where the front bowtie went because I f'd mine up so bad. I figured I get a customized one, and while I was at it I got a customized license plate cover too. I like how both of them turned out! What do you all think?

See less See more
#5 ·
I agree but I'm not sure how I can manage this w/o interfering with the design...

#10 ·
I like your bowtie, but I messed up the stock one so bad it just doesn't look good anymore. I really don't like your turbocharged badge there. Just my opinion.

#13 ·
Tag cover looks good... But everything from "24 Designs" looks just like what it is.... Cheap, thin, low grade milled plastic with a little shiney paint. Probably the cheapest aftermarket items I have ever seen. I would much rather have the stock bowtie or even the "4 hole crossbar" than anything they offer.

Incidentally... that CF bowtie looks good.

#14 ·
I agree the bowtie is a bit cheap, but the license plate cover is of very good quality. It's better than any cover I've had from wal-mart or the plastic one from the dealership. It is made of some type of metal. I was very surprised at the quality of the plate cover.

Also, thanks everyone for the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.