Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bad of an idea is this. I know I know dont do it. But how bad will this make it ride.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just buy springs and don't even think about it if you wanna drive it lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had an order out for b&g's and they said they couldnt finish the order for another 4-6 weeks plus another 2 weeks for them to get there. I couldnt wait two months for springs so Im stuck between either buying different springs, catback, or SS parts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Find someone off of a forum selling springs. I bought and received my b&gs off a guy from another forum in a week.

·
Registered
395 Posts
^^^ Agreed...Cancel the order and see if you can find some on here .. or order some from another site.. I need to order a set soon also

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What other good forums are there. I'm on SS and i havent really searched for any others.

·
Registered
505 Posts
ROFLMAO

"I should just cut my D**K off so I can't have kids and raise them in a world with dipsh*ts like you." hahaha nice find

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
That video should be a sticky.......... Seriously!

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Those springs with the FE5 struts and shocks...awesome.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Those springs with the FE5 struts and shocks...awesome.
hmm you know what? Although my B&G's are low as hell (and I love it), I might just switch to the SSC's...they look really even and a LITTLE higher than what I have now, but probably ride a little less stiff and better for winter perhaps....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.