Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with these? My thing with the Megan Racing ones fell through, and I'm looking at these now because they're only $50 more. I've seen a pic of a Balt sitting on them, and it looks f'in sweet. But, I didn't know if anyone could give me a personal account of how they liked them.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^this. Apparently Megan has them on like uber backorder, and will not send any to NGA. Every month NGA says it will be another month. I just got fed up and cancelled the order. Another vendor on CSS has the D2's for $875 shipped though, and actually has them in stock.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i wish they made racelands for our cars. eff this 900 dollar ish. i don't want performance just a damn drop!
OMFG too true.. My friend with his BMW 318 is SLAMMED on raceland coils, and that thing handles like its on rails. Hes got a 1inch gap from the ground to his bumper, and hes tuckin his wheels like crazy.. He get them for $250... WTF lol. We should all send a barrage of emails to raceland demanding they make coilovers for the slowbalt.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
No possible way to adapt them from another car? I mean whats the real issue apart from getting the properly rated springs/ mounts/ shock length.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I got these ordered this morning. Should be here by middle of next week. And then because I know I have the clearance, I'm doing the full 3.5" drop! I just hope I have a chance to get it done before I leave for Slamology on the 18th.

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Let us kow about them, I was looking at D2 Springs (not coilovers) last week, I never heard of the brand before but apparently have been in business for a few. They are pretty cheep but they offer a 2in fr. / 2in r. drop instead of the 2.5 drop in the rear that allmost every other company has. Every Cobalt The I have seen with a 2.5 drop in the rear has reverse rake. so I figured at least with a 2 in rear drop it may be level.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.