Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got into a accident with a off duty cop... no real damage to my car but hes saying that his wheel is bent in which i doubt cause we were goin 15mph .. soo i gave him my body shop guy to see how much the damage really is.. prey not alot

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was acting just because he had an G35 that it was gonna be a lot..

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yo what body shop you go to? my good friend owns a bodyshop in bethpage ill see if he could hook you up.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

oh and that rain today was ****in awful, 35mph + wiper full blast= still couldnt see anything.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I go to scappy of off Old country road right by the stop and shop.. hesdoing my SS kit At the moment.. so hopefully he gives me a goo deal on this shit ..

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it dident affect me all day until i was in a parking lot and i was goin and the dude came out of the lane and i hit his front right tire... he says that the wheel doesent feel right when turning..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
oh and that rain today was ****in awful, 35mph + wiper full blast= still couldnt see anything.
It wasnt bad at all, definitely annoying going around people going 15mph under the speed limit.

My friend had an accident in our school parking lot, hit an '00 Chevy Malibu in the side towards the front and door. Speed was 10mph, damage- malibu totaled, broken axle, door gashed in, wheel fell off lol. Mustang damage- license plate fell off and a nick on the bumper.

Anyways its kind of funny what can happen at low speeds, good lucky nicky.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
yo what body shop you go to? my good friend owns a bodyshop in bethpage ill see if he could hook you up.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

X2 to that and i was driving at a 45mph safe speed on the highway it PISSES me the **** off when people STILL try to drive like 70mph and drive up my ass and get annoyed i'm not driving 70mph like they are :mad::mad::mad: i always feel like the only douche following the law, and it makes me feel like a retarded lame ass for doing so

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Today's rain was nothing, driven in worse conditions before that actually forced you to slow down. I drove the speed limit all day, everyone else drove 10-15 under especially this morning. Get in the center or right lanes if you want to do that, otherwise- out of my way.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i was in the right lane... but 45 is only 5 under i mean cmon now

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Today's rain was nothing, driven in worse conditions before that actually forced you to slow down. I drove the speed limit all day, everyone else drove 10-15 under especially this morning. Get in the center or right lanes if you want to do that, otherwise- out of my way.
yeah when i drove upstate a couple years ago the rain was so bad we had to pull over and wait. You could not drive. Th rain was coming down so hard we couldnt do more then like 15, but you coulnt see anything infront of you either.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
soo all the other car needed was an alignment... thx good

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.