Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ it was, and after the rally we ended up at a track which was crazy

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol I didn't drive I was with my friend his in ctsv lol... It's only let exotic 2doors but they allow m5 and ctsv....And we only went 120mph which was really sad when I was at a other rally in jersey for Make a wish too with like audis and less rare cars and we were goin around 145

·
Registered
911 Posts
I out ran a cop on my way to a KISS concert, my girlfriend asked me if I was gonna pull over and I said nope and kept going...he gave up after a couple of miles...so it can be done, even in a Cobalt LT sedan lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
I was doing 140 km/h (around 90mph) going up a hill and I seen him...he put his lights on and turned around and came after me...I actually slowed down to 100 km/h but no one in back of me would pull over for the cop to get by so after a mile or 2 he gave up, I lost sight of him and kept going to the concert...I better point out that it was raining like a mofo at the time, which is probably why nobody wanted to pull over to let him by

·
Registered
840 Posts
u got sooo lucky! lol i was doing 55 in a 35 to get a guy off my ass and a cop apears outa nowhere as i was slowing down. he pulled me over n gave me a warning. but nobody does 35 in the industrial park! wide lanes, not much traffic, everyone does between 40 and 50! its kuz im a young male...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
realistically, why would half of them stop? unless they had a helicopter then you should be free.
cause there was no way to hide 200cars traveling together.... and they were getting phone calls from drivers... and dude New york cops are the biggest ****s ever , and most of us need a license so we ran and got pulled over, license revoked, car impounded and arrested.

·
Registered
911 Posts
the only reason why I was speeding was because I was in a hurry and the car in front of me was doing 80 km/h...when I got to a passing lane I pulled out and accelerated and then I noticed that there was a car right in front of him and the passing lane was coming to an end so then I came on to her and pulled in front of that car and thats when I seen the cop and I looked down and seen I was doing 140 and knew I was busted

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.