Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a nice wet night on a back road in the middle of no where a deer ran out in front of me i locked em up slid down a small hill of the side of road filled with a sh** ton of mud had full throttle around a swing set to make it out lol

know that i think back on it i shoulda just hit the deer

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ouch, sometimes the deer jump to try to get out of th car's way so it hits the hood and just tumbles over, usually not doing any damage. Well thats what happened to me in my last car anyways.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Generally it is better to just hit the ****** 99% of the time. It is swerving that usually gets you in the most trouble. My grandmother was pretty screwed up in the early 90's after rolling her buick to avoid a deer.

Plus anyways, deer hits are comprehensive, so basically I see it as a $100 paint job for the front end.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
OUCH! I'm so fricken glad we aint got anything like deer out here :(

And the RS is just a gm badge and decal set for our cars. Doesn't really mean anything for our cars as far as I know...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah the deer are a pain in the ass..turkeys too my body hit one goin 70 in a van. it was probably the funniest thing i ever saw feathers shot every where

but a RS is just a trim package comes with a different set of rims, chrome door handle covers, chrome mirror covers, and an exhaust tip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.