Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure which sub this would belong in, please move to appropriate sub.

It seems every time something goes wrong with my car it just happens to be the hardest or most inconveniencing thing possible. I let my cousin move my car the other day so he could get his car out of the driveway and when he was pulling back in he cut too far right and rode up on a tree stump that was in the middle of the driveway for whatever reason (his landlord is an idiot). Its bent outta shape and the pinch weld is bent in a little but it all looks fixable, no creases but its pinched in one spot. I'll upload some pics to imgur and include a link.

My question is what would be the best way to go about fixing this if I can't afford to go to a shop at the moment.

Heres the pics.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Looks like he did a nice job on her, to have it looking good you're going to need a body man.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yup. Take it to a body shop

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cant he just cut out the rocker panel and weld in a new one?
That would probably work just fine, but he could also probably just weld a couple studs and pull it out as long as the top crease isn't bad.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm sure it's fine as is No actual damage just looks unsightly. Not something you can fix on your own though, I hope he's at least paying for most of it anyways...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.