Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The set and reset buttons on my 2010 Lts steering wheel are not working. I am not the most mechanically inclined person and doint really have a clue about how to go about fixing this...any help would be very much appreciated.

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
VTCobalt,

I am sorry to hear you are having this concern. If you decided to have your GM dealership look into this concern for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We can assist you while your Cobalt is at the dealership.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Do you mean the cruise Set/Reset buttons?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Multiple things could have gone wrong....Did you check the fuse?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean the cruise Set/Reset buttons?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Multiple things could have gone wrong....Did you check the fuse?

yes, The reason i really need to fix it is because 1.I caint use cruise control 2. i caint get into the personal settings within the dash, and every time i unlock my car the alarm goes off.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

O and the buttons seem to be almost stuck, like half way pushed in.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
You can pull the buttons out fairly easily if you can get something in there to pry out. Don't pull out the whole piece that holds it in the steering wheel, just the button itself. Then you could clean it.

2005 cobalt base model coupe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.