Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Probably not enough room to fit the LED board with the stock width (although there are people that make it work on here!), look good straight on, just a bit strange from the side.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Why not gut the ones with the LED's and try fitting it into your stock housing?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
hahaha, if there wasn't a possibility of me getting a SS/TC someday I would sell ya mine, but I'm putting this bia back to stock and keeping my aftermarket parts just in case!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah the k2 motoer coupe tails are notorious for their crappy fitment. Also the led's tend to burn out pretty quick

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
lol^

well I just figured the trunk looked to bare without something, so I rearranged it for fun... most people seemed to like it, I got complimented on it around here often .... or people asked me what year GM did that lmao, anyways it grew on me as well so I left it.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Auto zone aisle? What the hell is Auto zone?... how the hell is that rice? It's OEM lettering numb nuts... :clap
Meh, its just one of those things that isn't everyones cup of tea. Personally I wouldn't normally think it would look good either, but somehow you pull it off :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
No love for the high-"rice" spoiler huh? Well here's mine!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I think your rear looks better this way, without the ugly trailer and that big black blotch covering the plate. What do you think?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Oops I guess I must have debadged it too, sorry.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
there you have it sow3r, your next mod is to debadge your trunk, including lettering of course

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think your rear looks better this way, without the ugly trailer and that big black blotch covering the plate. What do you think?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Oops I guess I must have debadged it too, sorry.
Looking sweet! My shopping skills are not so great. I like it without the badge too. Thanks!!!

there you have it sow3r, your next mod is to debadge your trunk, including lettering of course
I was thinking of that, It will make the back end cleaner. Thanks for the suggestion!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts