Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into buying the DC CS-2 strut bar and i was just wondering if anyone has or knows where i can find a picture of one actually installed on a balt. I want to be able to visualize what it looks like because i will most likely be custom powdercoating mine. any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i was checking that out but no one here has the CS-2 everyone has the CS-1. The CS-2 is a dual bar setup.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
that sucks I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a CS-2 in production now, because even the description on them says it's a dual bar setup. I found it at hopupracing.com. Does anybody know anything about this bar?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else have any ideas?

·
Banned
292 Posts
its impossible to do the dual bar setup with were the fuse box lays,, it was nearly impossible to get the single bar into the car without scratching shit just to get it mounted in... lucky for me i did it while installing my lowering springs so i just dropped the front struts made for simple and easy install.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so why the hell are these guys selling what they call a CS-2 dual bar setup. this just doesn't make any sense. it even had a different part number. i think i'm gonna order it and see just exactly what it's all about. if it comes and is a dual bar setup i'll post some pics if not then it's still cool because i'll have a strut bar. i think i'll do it i want to figure this out. i'll let you guys know what happens.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
When I first started looking for a strut bar I saw several companies on e-bay stating they were selling the CS-2. When I opened their site the picture showed the CS-2 type 2-bar strut, but when I called them to verify they came back and said it was the CS-1 single bar. That was more than 2 years ago.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didn't even check on ebay. i'm looking at a website called hopupracing.com it's funny too because the picture is a cs-1. i think that puts it to an end. i'll call them during business hours tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.