Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good vent session. I bought raptor HID kit from DDM last month and it still hasnt got to me. I had to open a ticket bc i hadnt recieved the item and my order was still in the Process stage. So they got back to me on my ticket and told me they were out of stock and that my item would be shipped within the next week. then AFTER i opened a ticket and got a response, they send me an email that says my item is out of stock..... So i call them and after waiting on hold FOREVER i hang up and call back. And the guy on the phone is a total DOUCHE. he was very impersonal and talked to me like i was a retard. He was all like, your order is three weeks old not a month old.... I wanted to say, hey douche i said i ordered it last month not i ordered it a month ago.... So hes like the orders are being shipped today tomorrow and monday, and if you look at the site it says your order will be shipped sat the 15. So i was like thanks douche bye.......... So that means my raptor kit which i paid 20 dollars for priority shipping (2 day) will get to me three weeks after i ordered it. F*** DDM tuning, and whoever it was that bought their HID kit from them on this site and recommended them plz spare other ppl the suffering. Dont buy from DDM tuning!!!

I feel better now :)

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
That is why I always call ahead of time to see if an item is in stock before I order. I have had that happen TOO many times, it sucks when you actually NEED and item to get a vehicle back on the road ASAP.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
well for one thing never pay more for fast shipping also if you read the site is says right on it that there out of stock and they will ship as soon as possbile i waited just also long but it was worth the wait. Next time dont get it ship faster and read the site a little more DDM is doing there best to get you item to you. i dont think there messing with you just to do it.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Welcome to DDM Tuning

We are your source for the most advanced performance and styling options available. You will find no better quality or lower pricing on HID kits, DEPO Lighting, bumpers, or accessories.
We are proud to be distributors of the most prestigious manufacturers of automotive performance products including DEPO lighting, Eagle Eyes, Turner Motorsports, UUC, Apexcone, Active Autowerke, Audio-Link, Bilstein, H&R and many others as well as our own DDM manufactured products.

We are currently shipping 24 hours a day to catch up on backorders. We received our shipments after being cleared through customs May 12th and are doing everything possible to get as many orders out as we can.

With our upgrade, all customer information has been switched over, but order status prior to order number 85000 has not been transferred yet, please refer to the emails we send you for tracking and further information regarding orders placed on DDM Tuning v2. Your orders are not lost, they are in our internal system, and have yet to be pushed into our new database. Thanks for understanding!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea one of my friends just bought a kit, he said they told him it would be a while. back orders suck.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should have mike, should have.... its not so much a big deal that they are out of stock and im waiting for my order. And they dont have many options for shipping the USPS 17 dollar 2 day shipping was actually my cheapest option. What made me so mad was the F-ing guy on the phone. He was a major jerk. I wish i would have yelled at him but im not like that unless i lose my temper...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
That sucks man, I know some local people that have dealt with DDM and they like it. Yeah it sucks you got ripped on the shipping and long wait times, but shit happens I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
priority shipping doesnt mean from the day u purchase. its the type of shipping that they select when they do ship it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Overnight shipping is almost always a ripoff.

·
Registered
547 Posts
yea i was gonna order from ddm tuning but Mkulrey13's kits are better and have a good rep i ordered my kit from him and it shipped yesterday so ill be getting it by next week much quicker than the ddm people they take too long to ship but sorry that happend to u bro but next time just listen to everyone like i did and get mikes kit F*** DDM tuning kits.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Still haiting this thread no point in trashing them they must be good if they are always out of stock.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are out of stock because their products are cheaper, not bc of the service, bc the service sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
ill admit. the guy on the phone does suck. but i got my hids and they work and theyve worked the entire time.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Just because they are out of stock does not mean the company is good. There are many car and motorcycle dealers that have no stock compared to others because of poor service, so the company does not ship that much inventory to said dealers. So always out of stock.

·
Registered
104 Posts
DDM Tuning is a great company, I live down the street from them and am a friend of the owner. All 5 of my vehicles are outfitted with DDM tuning HIDs up to 4 ballasts in a vehicle and they HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME ISSUES as far as the product goes. As far as ordering and backorder, they are in such high demand because of the price and quality that their factory that they themselves own overseas cant keep up with the hundreds of orders they recieve in a day. On top of that the time it takes to actually make it to DDM HQ here in San Diego,CA. So in short be patient when you do get your product I guaranty you will be satisfied.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.